Chairman of Riphah Center of Islamic Business - Pakistan
- Chairman of Riphah Center of Islamic Business, Riphah International University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Served as a director with the Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI)
- Served in the Ministry of Planning, Government of Pakistan; International Islamic University, Pakistan; King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia; Quaid-e-Azam University, Pakistan and Islamic Foundation, UK.
- Held the position of Deputy Chief, Ministry of Planning.
- Professor of Economics and Director School of Economics in International Islamic University.
- Served as advisor on Transformation of the Financial System (to conform to Shari’ah).
- Author of more than 10 books and monographs on Islamic economics, banking and Finance.